Thursday, April 2, 2009

Starting to feel better :)





What a week! The kids have been so grouchy. I can't wait for everyone to be done taking medicine. I have decided that I no longer have the energy to fight with everyone-so everyone just argues with each other (Zek and Mya). When does it get better??? Oh well life goes on.

This morning they were playing so nice I thought I better take a picture, but sure enough as soon as I noticed they were being nice to each other and snapped a pic. The next thing I know they are fighting again. I am so grateful for my kids but sometimes I wonder what I'm doing wrong, or if its just the meds.

Zek had the book fair at school this week and you know the teacher just can't send a note home they actually have to take the kids and let them look and the books-so needless to say we had to go to the book fair with our change. LOL! We just had book orders a few weeks ago-isn't that enough? Zek also got a cow this week for him to take care of (yeah right) He named him Dewy from school of rock-when it gets warmer we will take a picture.

Mya is not sure about the cows but thinks she would like one too. I think mostly because Zek has one. So for now she will share grandpas with him. She is doing better (since this is the 3rd time she has had croop since Nov.) I am hoping everyone will be better by the time the baby arrives.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I don't think the fighting ever stops. Well maybe when their adults......
It is so hard when kids are sick and especially when your sick too. I can't belive that you have been sick for so long, I feel for you! Good luck with everything, when are you coming up again?