Thursday, June 4, 2009

Chaysee blessing/visiting with the family

Grandma: Thanks so much for makeing my dress.




















This past weekend we blessed Chaysee and Scotts parents and sister were able to visit. We had a lot of fun. They brought us a beautiful cabinet for our bathroom. On tuesday we went to Wanapum Dam for lunch and to see the museum.

Zek and Mya had so much fun visiting with their cousins they played so hard. Both of my kids were worn out. Mya said the cutest thing while they were here "Mom Tyra just came over to play with me huh?" I said yes. Apparently she does not remember how long the drive is. When she realized Zek was skipping school she said, "when I get big I won't skip school mom" I thought about writing that one down so when she is in High School I could show her.


Thanks so much to Julie and the kids for coming and squeezing in Scotts pickup with Grandma and Grandpa so we could see everyone. We hope you all enjoyed yourselves. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for all you do. We love you all.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I am so sorry I missed it! I wanted to be there so bad. I hope you understand. Her dress is beautiful!