Sunday, April 1, 2012




Well I decided it was time to start blogging again. I have really decided that it is more like a journal than anything, and I really like looking back at it. So here it goes......Zek is now 8 and in the 3rd grade. He loves the colors green and orange and enjoys playing games and watching movies. He is super sweet and tries his hardest to do his best each day :) Mya is 5 and in her second year of preschool, she sings in a childrens choir and absolutely loves it! She loves anything bright and crafty. She is excited to start kindergarten this fall but more excited for summertime. Chaysee will be 3 in two weeks and she loves anything "Tangled." She also likes the color pink and if she could wear a dress everyday she would. Scott and I stay busy with work, school, Advocare, crafting, Day Camp Crafts and all of the kids activities :) I teach primary and Scott is in the scouting program. Our lives are so full of joy and we have been extremely blessed! Wasn't conference wonderful? I loved every minute but my favorite talk was Elder Hollands. We are so grateful to live by grandparents and greatgrandparents, we miss those that are far away but look forward to visiting this summer. Thanks to those for the stories of Grandma Kaye, they were so neat to read about. I am going to print them out for the kids to have a copy :) I have also loved getting new ideas from pinterst, I made a few wreaths and will post pictures. Have a great Sunday
Tiffany

1 comment:

Katidid said...

Glad to have you back on the blog. Can't believe how big the kids are getting. Seems just yesterday we were at Zeks baptism. When does school get out for you guys?