Friday, January 16, 2009

The Mess Makers









The potty training is going well, so far. Mya is catching on quick and learning really fast. Her and Zek now have a new game the play. I thought it was called "the biggest mess you can make" Zek and Mya have informed me that they are actually playing that they are going to the temple (naylor grandparents work there on fridays) and they need all the purses and boxes full of stuff to be their "temple bag." Sometimes I just don't know with these two. They definately make me laugh. I think they quite enjoy themselves, that is until its time to clean up. So the pictures are what I get when I say "go and start cleaning the basement-I'll be there in a minute." No cleaning whatsoever. Just jumping on the bed and getting even more dressed up. Myas hair is so big because we took out her messy buns in her hair and shook her hair. Its amazing how big curly hair can get. LOL!

We are all doing well down here and are looking forward to spring. I know its far away but I am hoping it will come sooner this year. We have had nice weather this week and can't wait for all the white stuff to melt. Thank you everyone for your comments. Hey kristen I need an invite to read yours. We love and miss you all.

No comments: