Friday, January 23, 2009

New Outfit from Grandma


Mya loves her new outfit from grandma patty. She also enjoyed the treats and the flip flops. Even though it is cold here Mya is ready for summer. I have decided that having a 5 year old is a lot of work. You think you want them to go to school but that creates more arguements. I.E. "Zek you need to read to me," "Zek its time for lunch so you can go to school, " "Zek please come get dressed," "Zek we need to go now." This 1/2 a day school thing has been a real challenge for Zek and I. So those parents that think they want 1/2 day kindergarten. Let me tell you full day was much easier.
Zek and Mya are missing Washington. The other day we were watching home videos and Mya said, "see thats the house I want to go to." (It was my parents house). When you ask her why she hasn't visited she'll say, "its too far and we need gas money." Apparently we've taught her well or she overhears us say this to Zek and has picked up on it. So hopefully we will be able to visit soon. Although I don't think it will be before the baby comes.

1 comment:

Picture This said...

Tiff- Yay! I so looked for your blog the other day! I miss you guys alot! and Kesiah misses the kids alot to..next week should be fun..im watching her while Lex and Quincy go to Mexico..anyway the pics of the kids are so cute and im so glad you got a blog goin! Where are the pics of you? How you been feelin? Love you!- Me