Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Summer time?/My spoiled children
















I guess my kids are ready for summer. Well who isn't. Today they received a box from Grandmas house filled with all the goodies for summer including swimsuits, flops, v-day dress, jacket and more. Thanks to Tonya, Tracy, Nani and Grandma for the goodies. While Mya wanted to model hers, Zek was not as interested so no picture for him. As you can see from the pictures Mya wore her swimsuit all day and is still wearing it (to eat, nap and play). P.S. There is still snow outside and the high was 28 today. Mya asks us to go swimming everyday. I guess we'll have to take them to the rec center so they can swim in February.

Things here are good. Zek is reading his unit 19 book in the readwell program and loves it once we get him to sit down and read. Apparently he had a school bus incident this week. On Monday he came home with a scratch on his neck and I asked what happened. He ignored me and gave the dirtiest look a kid can give. Finally after asking and asking he said a boy on the bus was going to beat him up. After following up with Grandma and the Bus driver, apparently Zek and this boy are friends one day and enimies the next. They both bug eachother just to the others reaction. Boys will be boys I guess.

Today I learned that I am now mean and rude but after all that he still loves me. Sometimes I think being a mother isn't very rewarding but then at night when its time to lay down and go to bed I get to hear the sweetness of it.

1 comment:

Rob and Juliann said...

Tiffany! I was wondering about you guys. I'm sorry I didn't see your comment. I'm glad to be back in contact with you guys. I googled you a few months ago but nothing came up! Your little kiddos are SO cute. Mya is a carbon copy of you!