Saturday, February 14, 2009

For Tracy!/ Happy Valentines























Happy Valentines Day! This post is mainly for Tracysbenefit. She told my mom that I don't fix Myas hair so here it is proof that I do fix her hair everyday. There has only been 2 times that we've lived here that I have not fixed her hair. 1. I was sick all day. 2. I was in the emergency room, but Scotts mom still fixed Myas hair. P.S. Its not my fault that Mya decided she needed bangs-I don't even know where she got scissors and I have yet to find any hair.

Today is Valentines Day and the kids are really excited. We are having a Valentines Dinner at Drew and Brittanis and the kids can't wait. Things here are going well. Scott is working on a dresser for the girls to share and has been busy with work. I am just ready to be done with this pregnancy, but since its not time I guess I will have to hang in there. Zek loves school, especially P.E. Mya has learned to play really well by herself. Her favorite thing to play with is her princess figurines and of course her baby.

1 comment:

Trac22 said...

thanks tiff...lol but for real she was starting to look like a scragle muffin in some of the pics... i cant have my neice lookin like that haha :) anyways i love you guys and miss you!! and what happend she cut her hair!! bad mya! :) lol well the new pics are cute...ttyl