Sunday, July 19, 2009

2 funny Mya stories


So last night Mya had ice cream. And she doesn't really like it, she just wants a bite every now and then. She got her dad to give her a big bowl and took her few bites then left it on the table. About 20 minutes later she went to eat the ice cream. Everything sounds great right? Wrong. Later on my mom tells me what really happened.
Grandma enters kitchen and sees Mya on the floor with a rag and windex.
Grandma: Mya what are you doing?
Mya: I keening up my big mess gama
Grandma: What mess
Mya: My big ice ceam mess
All grandma could do was laugh. There was ice cream all over the floor, the wall and the chair she was suppose to be sitting in. And the reason for the windex, she thought it was carpet cleaner.
So today I am going into my room and down the hall comes Mya. She is looking very sneaky and just grining from ear to ear.
Mom: Mya what were you doing in my room
Mya: nothing
Mom: Mya?
Mya: putting on lipstick
Mom: What lipstick?
Mya: I will show you
Apparently she can now scale the bathroom cupboard, get up on the counter, open the tube of lipstick and put it everywhere except her lips.
So last night after washing Myas hair I put it in spongy curlers (who knew they still work) for church and she wanted her picture taken in her princess dress and her princess hair.

2 comments:

Melanie and Justin said...

Tiffany,
I am following your blog. Your kids are adorable and mya sounds like a ton of sweet little girl fun.
Melanie

Jess said...

You have the cutest kids!! It was SO good to see you & the bows are fabulous. I can't wait to tell Sandee that I saw you, we need to convince that girl to get a blog! Talk to ya soon :)