Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Summer, Summer!











This last week was our Iverson family reunion, and it was fun. We had dinner at Ron and Jewells and ice cream and great grandma and great grandpas. Then we got to take a hay ride on the back of grandpas truck. Mya and Zek rode in the cab with grandpa, grandma and great aunt ruth-who did not think riding on the back of a truck was a good idea.
Zek and Mya have been very busy the last little while just bothering one another. They seem to do pretty well in the morning and by lunch they are done. We are excited for school to start and be on a schedule again. We also had Royal community days this last weekend and the kids really liked the parade.
Chaysee is smiling a lot and really starting to look all over. She is getting so big I can't believe it.
I have decided to go to school this fall and things seem like they are falling into place.
I had to post thses pictures of Chaysee on the blog. This pink dress came from Aunt Mary and it is sooooo cute. Mya got a dress too, but did not want her picture taken, so we will try this week. Until later
The Naylors

3 comments:

Naylor family said...

She sure is getting big! I am glad you guys are doing well. School sounds like a lot of fun. We miss you and love you

Katidid said...

Hi Thanks for your comment on our blog. Sorry we haven't been in touch more. You know you are welcome to come see us anytime. We have one last cox cousin reunion the weekend of the 26th (before they move to ID). And in August (the 15th) there is a ward campout Bryan is wanting to go to, but other than that our weekends our free. We should definiately get together and do something. The Navy has cabins that can be rented at Lake Stevens we were thinking of doing that sometime. How far is that from you guys? Take Care, More later,
Oh and I love the update and pictures of the kids. So far I think Chaysee has her own look.

Julie said...

Oh my gosh Chaysee looks so big. I love her chubby cheeks. That is so cool you decided to go back to school. Do you know what you want to do. I'm still trying to decide what I want to do when I grow up.