Sunday, August 23, 2009

Camping in Leavenworth





















We went camping on Friday. It was fun to be around family and enjoy some quality time together. The kids had a really great time. On Friday we arrived at about 3:30pm and set up camp. Mya kept asking when we were camping (she wasn't understanding that we already were). We had lots of yummy food while we camped and the kids even floated in icicle creek (two times, second time Zek fell in and he was done). I was a little nervous for them to do this since last weekend those that floated were surprised after coming around the bend by two BEARS. Lucky for us we didn't see any, only chipmunks and fish. After the kids floated the played in the raft and had a lot more fun than floating in the cold water. As you can see from the picture Chaysee even enjoyed a 4-wheeler ride thanks to Grandpa Joe.

Zek starts school on Thursday and is excited. We finished up school shopping on Saturday. He is now offically ready to start 1st grade.

Mya keeps telling me she wants everything for her birday (birthday), which is in 2 weeks. We will keep you posted.

Chaysee is getting so big, she likes to watch Zek and Mya and the tv (i know thats not very good of me to let her, but she really enjoys it).

3 comments:

Kristen said...

What a fun trip. It is crazy that school is already starting. You can always bring Mya over to play if you want. I think Wes will be bored to tears without Brynn. Who does Zek have this year?

Anika said...

Hi Tiffany! I didn't know you had a blog! (I just got the email from the reunion) Your kiddies are so adorable. I'm glad I'll get to see updates on you and your family now. I also LOVED your family pics. I saw them on Allyson's blog and fell in love. I'm so calling her when we need pictures! (or maybe it was your family that made them so cute!)

Anika said...

YES! I know Sarah.....brings back some memories, from a long time ago, sheesh, I'm old! :) We are in 2nd Ward. I really do love living in this area, what about you? Be sure and tell Sarah Hi for me!