Thursday, August 27, 2009

First Day of First Grade







Its official! Zek is now in the first grade. He was really nervous this morning, but once we got there he was excited. His room is upstairs this year and he thought that was neat. Zek also picked out his own clothes today-he actually picked out this shirt all by himself at FredMeyer. I guess its time I start letting him show his own personality (since its really starting to develop this year).
I still can't believe that I have a first grader! Today will be interesting with just me and the girls. I think Mya will be glad and sad. For sure by the afternoon she will be missing Zek. Although they argue all the time, she loves him so much.
To explain the picture of Mya, she tried to wash her own hair the other day and she put a huge glob of conditioner right in the front, which is what she is pointing to. It took a long time to rinse it all out and I don't know if we got it all. Needless to say she is not allowed to touch the shampoo, conditioner or bodywash again. :)

3 comments:

Angie said...

WOW! School already? First grade already? Good luck!

Julie said...

He looks ready. My kids were so excited to start school. Little Damion still takes about Scott and coming to see Zek and Mya in Washington. Hope all is well we miss you guys.

Unknown said...

Hey Tiffany, its Ashley [jeremy's wife] Awesome blog!!! Your family is growing so fast, I cant beleive you have one in school, I bet you cant either?!!

I got your link from Tilleea. Send me your email and i'll send an invite your way...littleivy@live.com