Friday, October 9, 2009

Chaysee gets earings







I forgot to take my camera with me, but Chaysee got her ears pierced today. She was very brave and only cried for a minute. You would not believe what people said about me, while I was holding Chaysee. One lady walked out of the store and said I was cruel. Others just shook their heads. We did see some that told us they were cute. I never really thought people had such strong opinions about this, but apparently they do. I just figured my mom got mine pierced and I don't remember it so I never associated it with pain. I thought my girls would appreciate the same. I can take care of the earings, so they don't get infected and they don't bug them because they aren't old enough to know they have them plus it lets anyone who questions know that I have a girl and not a boy right? I know they are hard to see but they are little crystal flowers and they are so cute.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I can't believe how vocal people are! Either way, they are cute!