Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumkin Painting







This year the kids wanted to paint their pumkins, which was ok by Scott and I. Less mess and with Chaysee much easier. The loved putting on a Lowes shirt and getting the paint everywhere. For what it was they look pretty good. The conversation that went on while the kids were painting was hilarious.
Zek do you like my pumkin
Mya that looks great, look at my patterns
I love family night
Mya look I made teeth
Mom I need teeth like Zek
Can I have blue paint
Mom I mixed all the paint and its still black
oh look at this
WoW that looks nice Mya
Mom look what Mya did
We did a great job

3 comments:

Katidid said...

Laugh Out Loud Pumpkin Fun!

Julie said...

They look like they had lots of fun. We miss you guys. A couple of days ago we got in the car and little Damion asked if we were going to Washington to see Zek and Mya it was so cute.

Andy and Lisa said...

Nice work Zek and Mya. Those two kids say the funnest things. It always make me laugh. Have a fun HALLOWEEN!!