Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Late Halloween






































I made these melting witch puddles for Zeks class party-they were a hit!

















Ok so I know these are late but I had to wait for Tracy to email them to me. Zek actually went to school on Friday as a vampire and then on Halloween decided he wanted to be something else. We went through my moms Halloween stuff and found an old clown costume and thats what he was on Halloween. Mya was going to be Snow White and then changed to a cheerleader when we opened the bucket of old costumes. Chaysee was a bumble bee (myas old costume). The kids had a lot of fun trick or treating. (not Chaysee she got sick, thats another story). On Friday the elementary school called me and told me that Zek would be getting an award at school, so I went and come to find out he was student of the month for always helping his classmates and teacher. Great job Zek!
So on Sunday after church I took Chaysee into the walk-in clinic in Moses Lake, I swear she had croop. After being told she was not "sick enough" (how does anyone decide this?) we were sent home. We had 3 horrible nights, she ran a fever for the last 3 days. Finally I took her into the clinic in Royal today and come to find out she has a sinus infection and croop. Moms always know their kids best:).










2 comments:

Katidid said...

I can't believe they told you Chaysee "wasn't sick enough!" You bet mom's know best. The kids look cute in their costumes, even if they were last minute. Its always great to hear about you guys. I hope everyone is feeling alright today and that you are finally getting some sleep.

Tilleea said...

stupid drs! Chaysee did not look very in that bumble bee costume, but extremely happy after it was off! That's how costumes are at my house until the at about 3.

I'm way impressed with your melting witch treats. You are so creative!