Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Leaves are falling all around

Myas straight hair (left)









































Princess fun with cousin Karleigh























On Monday Scott raked up a huge pile of leaves for the kids to jump in. They loved it. All I could hear was, "cannon ball!" Then leaves were flying all over. Mya thought it was the most fun thing to do, since you can't swim in fall. Chaysee was sleeping and we did not wake her to play in the leaves. I once heard, no matter what the time, never wake a sleeping child. Today I had parent/teacher conferences. Zek is doing great! He loves school and is a great helper to his teacher and class. The only thing he has a little problem with is writing and that is only because he won't slow down and take some time (he does not like this subject). Yay for Zek! Also today Mya let me straighten her hair-its really long it looked cute but I just love her little curls. She looks so cute in everything. She loves wearing everyones shoes around the house and pretending to be that person. If she wears my shoes then she is the mom and I am Mya. If she wears grandmas shoes then she is grandma and I am her daughter. Chaysee is finally starting to feel a little better, but only wants mama. The kids are excited because there is no school tomarrow. There was a free showing of UP today, but we weren't able to go, so I had Scott rent the movie. Zek really liked it, Mya was too tired to sit through it. Now all three kids are in bed and I get to catch the end of the biggest loser, then do homework.
Quick note about the Christmas pictures. If any of you know my mom you know she loves Christmas. There is already Christmas music on the radio. So last Friday on the way home from school apparently Zek begged grandma to put up the tree and now it is up. Although I doubt he begged, he probably just said, "grandma, we should put the tree up." I am sure she said, "lets do it." Even if its early the kids are really excited. They already wrote their letter to santa and everyday I hear I want that for Christmas. Hope all of you are enjoying the Fall and finding things to be grateful for. :)

1 comment:

Anika said...

The Christmas tree already up? That is hilarious. I love it! I want to know how long after Christmas the tree stays up. Does she take it down the next day cause she's sick of it, or does it stay for another month? And, the fact that your mom does that just randomly is awesome, what a fun mom and grandma!