Thursday, November 26, 2009








So Serious!




I have a picture of each of the kids like this at about 6 mos. We had to wait a little longer for Chaysee to be able to sit better, so she is 7 mos.
Happy Thanksgiving to all! The kids have been wired all day. They couldn't wait to eat turkey and then they couldn't wait to make gingerbread houses. We bought a mini village this year, which the kids really liked. I don't advise the mini village, last year we made one big house and it was a lot easier. They turned out pretty cute, considering the conversation that was going on while I was putting the houses together and then the arguing over the candy. It was a great memory that I won't ever forget. We had tons of food and a lot to be thankful for. Mya really wanted to see little Damion, Scott told her maybe next year and then Zek said No I don't want to move again! We just laughed. He thought if we went there for a visit we had to move. :) Hope everyone had a great Turkey day!


1 comment:

Jess said...

You have the cutest kids!!! We totally have to get together! I'm finally back to blogging...I think?? Call me! 435 586-2652 Dinner @ our house??