Sunday, December 6, 2009

Holiday Cookie Decorating!











It's that time of year. SUGAR COOKIES! My kids love making sugar cookies, but their favoite part is the decorating. They don't really like to eat them, but they love pouring those piles and piles of sprinkles all over. Yesterday my mom made the cookies and let the kids cut them and then I frosted them, while they went sprinkle crazy. Do your kids love sprinkles? The funny part is we have all these decorated cookies and nobody will eat one with sprinkles. :)
It has been really cold today. Last night it was so windy. I decided I would much rather have snow or rain, no wind.

I am done with finals! I am so excited to have this quarter over with, I turned in my finals and said a little prayer. Next quarter I have math, criminal justice (only because it was the only thing left online) and philosophy (same reason as criminal justice).
The kids just keep growing and growing. I had to take measurements for Christmas pjs yesterday and Chaysee is almost as big around as Mya LOL! Oh well. Also the stocking is Chaysees-Aunt Deb has made all our stockings since my mom and dad got married, so I bought the material and asked her to sew one for Chaysee, isn't it so cute? I know not really Christmas colors, but fun and girly.
~Tis the Season to be freezin~

2 comments:

Katidid said...

The frosting and spkinles are the first things eaten off the cookies at our house, well as by Nicole, Karlie, and Bryan. If I had it my way they the cookies would go completely naked, then eaten. :) Love the stocking even if its NOT Christmas colors. At least you guys have snow to go with your cold. Its so cold here but we don't even have a skif of snow--its kind of depressing. We too are looking forward to Christmas, we put up the tree last Saturday, the way the girls eyes lit up and they danced around it you would have thought it was Christmas morning. LOL :) Miss you guys, always fun reading about you. Love ya,

Julie said...

You can send some of those cookies our way. We love sugar cookies. Especially with lots and lots of sprinkles. I can't believe how big the kids are getting. We miss you guys. Tell Mya sorry Damion did not call her back. Tell her we will call her next time we are at grandmas because our web cam is not working.