Saturday, February 13, 2010

This last week and Dr. Mom

Aunt Tonya
Aunt Tracy


Getting ready for bed































Last friday Mya helped me make cookies for a jewelery party and when I wasn't looking, look what Mya found and boy did she give me the biggest smile when she got caught. Chaysee loves the bath, I think it is her favorite place. As soon as we go into the bathroom and pull out the baby wash and wash cloth, she gets so excited, her legs start kicking and she just reaches for the bath water. Who knew kids would love the water so much? Tonight I had to be a doctor, when you become a mom they never tell that one day you might have to fix a broken toy even if its a broken leg on a favorite stuffed animal. See Mya got a little "Boots the monkey" from Travis when he went to Iowa that she has slept with every night since and Chaysee now loves it, so for Christmas Mya got a big "boots the monkey" When his leg broke a couple of weeks ago Mya wouldn't sleep with him because he was "broken" I told her I'd fix him later and then I put him away. She found him tonight and was so excited until at last she realized I hadn't yet fixed him, when she said he is still broken (I thought of wheezey and woody from Toy story 2), so I immediately got the needle and thread, its not a great job but it will do. Yay for Boots the Monkey!

1 comment:

Katidid said...

I can't leave cookie dough beaters left unattended either! :)