Monday, March 1, 2010

Oreo Story

So tonight for a snack before bed Zek and Mya decided to have oreos and milk. I went to get the comb for Myas hair and when I came back there was oreo all over the counter where she had been sitting. As I walked over into the family room I saw little pieces of oreo infact there was a trail leading all the way to Myas room. I didn't get a picture, but I am sure you can imagine the mess oreos make after they are soaked in milk. When I told her to come and help me clean up the mess I noticed oreos all over her face. I told her to come into the kitchen so we could wipe her face off and thats when I saw it, OREOS smashed everywhere all over her belly and mooshed on the inside of her pjs, on her eyes in her hair clear down to her ankles. When I asked what happened she said I don't know but there is some stuck to the bottom of my foot. Who would have thought that OREOS require parent supervision. LOL!

2 comments:

Anika said...

HAH! SO funny!! But, right before bedtime? ugh.....what a mess.

I had three 2 yr olds yesterday with suckers, how could that be bad? I had sticky furniture, carpet, kitchen floors, kitchen chairs, and really sticky mouths and arms and shirts......yuck! They sure loved them, though, just like the oreos, I'm sure! :)

(I'm glad you're in town, now! YAY!)

tonya iverson said...

tiff i miss your kids. :( im crying right now. lol