Saturday, March 20, 2010

Chaysees pictures at the park











When Chaysee woke up from her morning nap she was very happy and I thought oh good she is in a good mood and were going to take pictures with Alyson. Well I know Alyson got some better pictures but I thought I would share what I took while she was snapping away, and mind you that Chaysee was not near as happy as when she woke up from her nap. Oh well I guess that is the way it goes. We did get a lot of work done today or I should say Scott got a lot done. He fixed a part of the fence that the kids broke (bad thing about renting), then went with us to take pictures, weed wacked the yard, mowed the yard, organized the garage, sprayed the yard with weed n feed and got the sprinklers up and running, he even got to watch BYU loose (sad day!) we were busy. I tried to clean the inside but it seems with the kids in and out all day long it never stays that way. And it is now officially my spring break! Whoo Hoo

1 comment:

Julie said...

Chaysee is so cute. I can't believe how big she is. We miss you guys.