Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Lake
















When my neighbor called and asked if we wanted to go to the lake and let the kids play in the water, I wasn't so sure they would want to go without a boat, but they had a blast. The sand was sooo hot on our feet by the time we got to the water everyone was running in. Chaysee loved every minute, she not only ate the sand but tried to eat all the food we dropped in the sand (extra protein i guess). The kids built a and dug for a long time and then they would go get buckets of water and watch the water run down their ditch into the lake. Mya gave my neighbor a scare. Scott and I packed up and took Chaysee home for a nap and Zek and Mya stayed a little longer with our friends. Come to find out my neighbor heard Mya yell Zeks name as she was cleaning up the toys and then didn't hear her again, when she looked up Mya was up to her forehead in water not even splashing, My friend dove in the water and swam to save her, she was really shaken up but she held back her tears and was extremely brave. Thanks TYRA for saving Myas life, I don't know what I would do with out you.

2 comments:

Angie said...

that looks like so much fun!!!

Rose said...

Wow, that is very scary! I'm glad she is okay! How old is she?