Saturday, July 31, 2010

Mexican Lasagna by Brittani Naylor

I had some requests to post this quick and easy meal.

8 in flour tortilla shells
1 15 oz can of chili
1 15 oz can black beans
1 15 oz can refried beans
1 C shredded cheese
1 8 to 10 oz can of taco sauce (or you can make your own)

Spray nonstick cooking spray in a medium size microwavable bowl. Mix beans, chili, cheese and taco sauce. Layer tortillas then bean mixture. End with tortillas on top. Cover and microwave for 10 min (yes I said Microwave). Garnish with sour cream and salsa.
My kids thought this was the best dinner, although they think that of any food that has to do with tacos! Hope you enjoy as much as we did.

2 comments:

Anika said...

YAY!! I can't wait to try it....thanks, I'll let you know how it goes over!

Naylor family said...

One of our favorites around here! We are a taco loving family.