Saturday, December 13, 2008

The First Snow







Pictures below are sideways because I am retarded at the blog thing. I am still learning and trying to figure things out. The kids loved the snow! They played in it until it was dark. They went for a walk with Scott and called from the end of the lane and asked if I would have hot chocolate waiting for them. All though it snowed again today, there is no snow on the ground. Both kids are getting extremely excited for Christmas. Zek keeps looking at the gifts and asking when he gets to open one and if he gets to pick which one on Christmas eve. I told him he doesn't get to pick. He said he would ask nicely and say please, but I still said no. Mya asks every night, "is santa coming?" I respond, "not until Christmas" she then proceedes to tell me, "no mom christmas even." Then we both laugh. She doens't quite understand. She watches movies with Santa and then says " I don't want him in our house." She will soon learn the joy of Santa. Zek is reading so well I can't believe it. There are some days ok most days he doesn't want to read, but then he does and he is so good at it. I am continually amazed by my children and the things they say and do. Thank you everyone for your comments. I enjoy hearing from you.

2 comments:

Katidid said...

Western Washington is getting Snow tonight. I hope there is some on the ground in the morning; so Nicole and Karlie can see it. Of course if there is enough to play in we may not have to go to church!! Thanks for sharing your blog with us. I'm really liking this blog thing because it allows me to see and talk to so many of my friends and family. Have a Great Christmas!

Kati

Ercanbracks said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting, and they say the cutest things. I miss you guys and I am really excited that you live closer!