Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's a girl!


IT'S A GIRL! TODAY WE FOUND OUT WE ARE HAVING A GIRL. The kids both wanted a boy, but I'm sure they will enjoy a sister. We haven't yet decided on a name. We like Calee, Ali or Tori. Who knows maybe it will change. If anyone has suggestions, let us know. Tonight is the ward party and the kids are excited to see Santa. Well Mya does not, "want to sit on his knee!" We talked and she agreed to stand beside him so we will see. I will post pictures of it another day :) Merry Christmas to everyone.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Congrats Tiffany! I am so excited for you guys. We love little girls!

Katidid said...

Girls are GREAT!! We are so happy for you and you're family. Can't wait to see how Mya handles her visit with Santa. We took Nicole to see the Santa at the mall and she wouldn't even stand by him. She watched him intently 3 feet away clinging to my leg. We thought of naming Karlie Natalie or Abby at one time. I can't think of any other names right away. Best Whishes,

the Cox family

Angie said...

Congrates!!! You have one of each, so you know the drill. I'm happy for you and we miss you lots! Have a Merry Christmas!