Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ok so I will try to be better at this. We have had an eventful week. Thanksgiving was great. Lots of food, family and fun. The kids went with grandma and grandpa to pick out the Christmas tree. Scott had to work and I wasn't in the best shape. On black friday I tried to go shopping with family. I ended up passing out at wal-mart and then had to be ambulenced to the hospital. Not so much fun. :) Everything is fine. They aren't sure why I passed out but I did. I had breakfast and plenty of water but everything they looked at seemed normal. Then on Wednesday of this week Scotts mom and I both got the flu! YUCK!! around 1pm Zek came home from school because he was sick too. Needless to say, not much had gotten done this week. Other than that things are going well. Scott is working hard and is a great dad. The kids don't let him rest when he is home and I can't do anything for them as good as there dad. LOL!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Yuck, it sounds like you guys had about the same Thanksgiving as we did. Jack got croup and then Craig got sick too. I also fainted on Saturday morning while we were in the temple. While I was reading your blog, I thought, "did we have the same Thanksgiving?"
Jill's shower went well, your mom was great to let us use her home still, and I believe that everyone had a good time. We miss you lots, nothing is the same here without you! But I bet Zek and Mya are having fun with their grandma and grandpa!

Katidid said...

I love you're blog! The pictures are way cute! Sorry to hear about you're fainting spell. When do you get to learn the sex of the baby? We got you're christmas card, thanks. We are doing good. We had Thanksgiving with Bryan's Cousins in Orting. It was fun. Not as exciting as your turkey day, but we'll pass on the throw up. :)
Take care and we hope to hear from you again soon!!