Friday, March 6, 2009

Cheesey Kids





Ok. So we went to the Draper Temple open house today and the kids thought it was really neat. They had us sit down in the sealing room and Zek asked me, " Mom who do we get to watch get married?" But of course I forgot my camera so no pics yet. Lisa was kind enough to take a few but I don't have them yet. The day was long starting at 5 am to get ready and be to the temple by 10am. We then went to lunch with Scotts dad for his 54th Birthday!! Happy Birthday Grandpa. Since Grandma Patty wants pictures the kids agreed with very chessy smiles. We hope you like the pics. Love and Miss You! PS This week we had two beautiful days in the upper 50s we were getting excited for spring. But when we awoke on Thursday morning we had to be reminded that its still winter with yucky spring snow!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I love the cheesy smiles! Jack always seems to break one out for the camera. But your kids look so cute and we DO miss you lots! I hope all is well