Sunday, March 1, 2009

For Mom



I was talking with my mom this week and she asked if I had updated my blog. I said, "no we haven't had a very interesting week." She reminded me that when your grandkids are faraway its always interesting. This week I had parent teacher conferences with Zeks teacher and she said she doesn't know what else to teach him. His dibbles scores are all off the charts (i.e. a regular score is 18 he scored a 52 in one of the sections). No wonder he gets bored at home he isn't really getting challenged. Oh and just for everyones info. Zek has decided that he will start collecting bannana peels. LOL! not going to happen. Funny story he thinks he needs to start collecting something because grandma naylor collects spoons, Lisa collects globes, Julie collects shot glasses his cousins collect rocks (which he did not want to do) and grandma patty used to collect tins. So he was so excited when he came up with the idea to collect bannana peels-then I had to break his heart and tell him he couldn't collect bannana peels.

I had a doctors appt. this week and everything looks great only 8 more weeks to go!! Although I am hoping less :) Mya has been sick all week and really isn't getting better eventhough she has been on antibiotics for 3 days, so I guess we will see the doctor again this week. On Friday we get to go to the Draper Temple open house so I will update then.

PS Sorry Mom Zek did not want his picture taken this week, He still loves and misses you.

No comments: