Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Watches




Here they are! I learned how to make the watches with the interchangeable wristbands. They are really easy and really fast. Paula and I had a lot of fun making them today. We decided we need to get our own beads and make some more-its way cheaper then buying them already made.

Mya was playing so nice outside with her baby I decided to take a picture. Zek is still at school so I will have to get one of him later this afternoon-if he will cooperate. It is a beautiful day here and we are enjoying the sunshine. After I took the picture she proceeded to pull out Grandmas flowers ( thankfully she only pulled the dead ones out.)

PS if anyone has any suggestions on how to handle a 5 1/2 year old I am open. I am running out of ideas and don't know what else to do. :)

2 comments:

Tilleea said...

oh la la you are so talented. the watches are gorgeous!

Angie said...

I love the watches!!!
I started a new blog where moms can post questions and get ideas. I'm hoping it works, because I need ideas!